We’ve created this application specifically for students who are applying to Rollins from somewhere other than the U.S. From requirements and deadlines to ways to apply, you’ll find everything you need to complete your Rollins application.
Requirements for International Applicants
- A completed application for admission
- A personal statement
- An official secondary school transcript
- A secondary school report form
- An academic letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or other academic reference
- Official SAT/ACT scores or apply Test Optional
- Non-US Citizen Financial Aid Application. This free form is in lieu of the CSS profile. You will receive access to the form in your applicant portal after you submit your application.
- Official TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not your native language. For information about waiving this requirement, visit our FAQs.
Deadlines for Admission
International applicants can apply Early Decision, Regular Decision, or for spring admission.
|Early Decision Round 1||Apply By November 15||Notified By December 15||Deposit Due January 15|
|Priority Scholarship Deadline||Apply By November 15||Notified By April 1||Deposit Due May 1|
|Early Decision Round 2||Apply By January 5||Notified By February 1||Deposit Due March 1|
|Regular Decision||Apply By March 1||Notified By April 1||Deposit Due May 1|
|Spring Admission||Apply By November 1||Notified By Rolling||Deposit Due November 15|
Three Ways to Apply
We’re all about making applying as simple as possible. That’s why we offer three easy ways to apply to Rollins—none of them require an application fee.
Our streamlined web application lets you apply to Rollins in just three simple steps. Get started today.
Complete the Common App once and apply to more than 900 colleges and universities, including Rollins.
Apply via the Common App
Apply Coalition, Powered by Scoir
Apply to more than 150 Coalition for College schools that support lower-income, under-resourced, and first-gen students through Scoir.
Scholarships & Aid
At Rollins, international applicants are eligible for both academic scholarships and need-based financial aid. Explore all of our scholarships, which for international students range from $15,000 to $32,000 and even full tuition for extremely competitive candidates. Rollins is one of only a few U.S. colleges that offers need-based aid to international applicants. The first step in determining if you qualify for need-based financial aid is to apply to Rollins.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want the process of applying to Rollins to be as easy as possible, no matter where in the world you call home. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help guide you. From everything you need to apply to what to do if your school doesn’t have a counselor, we have answers to all your questions.