Section Menu

Student Account Services

TarBUC$ Transfer Requests for Books

Students with excess financial aid may transfer up to a maximum of $1,000 per term prior to their financial aid refund to the TarBUC$ account to purchase books in the campus bookstore.

TarBUC$ Transfer Requests will be available two weeks prior to the start of each term.

If you would like to purchase books through the Rollins College Bookstore using Financial Aid funds prior to the start of the semester:

  • Go to My Rollins and complete the Title IV Authorization. You need only check the first box to authorize the use of Financial Aid funds for miscellaneous charges. If you check the second box, you are authorizing Rollins College to hold any credit balances until the end of the academic year.
  • Complete the "TarBUC$ Transfer Authorization Form" located under search for Billing & Financial Aid in MyRollins.
  • Once your form has been received and verified, the funds are transferred to your R-Card.
  • Take your R-Card to the bookstore to purchase your books.