Student Account Services

1098T Information

By law 1098Ts are to be mailed out of our office by January 31st. 

Students can also access their 1098T information through their Foxlink account by following the directions below.  

How students can access their 1098T

  1. Log into Foxlink
  2. Click on “Student” Tab
  3. Select "Billing and Financial Aid" from the drop down menu
  4. Click on 1098T Tax Form link provided under "Bursar's Office Forms”  - the 1098-T Tax Form link will provide you with your current 1098T as well as any past 1098T’s that have been generated for you during your time at Rollins.

Due to a change in institutional reporting requirements under federal law, beginning with tax year 2018, Rollins will report in Box 1 the amount of qualified tuition and related expenses you “paid” during the calendar year.  Please note that box 1 = Payments from ANY source cannot exceed the amount of QTRE (Qualified Tuition Related Expenses).  For more information regarding the new way your 1098T is reporting information. Learn more