Section Menu

Wellness Center

Frequently Asked Questions


All currently enrolled Rollins students are eligible to receive services at the Wellness Center.

Students in the Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC) program are eligible to receive health services only. To avoid dual relationships that may interfere with the counseling process, MAC students are encouraged to click here for counseling resources off-campus and to check in with their faculty advisor for additional information on counseling options. 

Students are required to call 407-628-6340 to make an appointment or fill out a requet form HERE and we will call you back. No appointments will be made in-person at the front desk.


Call the Wellness Center at 407-628-6340. A front desk staff member will guide you through the process of making an appointment. You do not need to share the reason for your appointment over the phone if you are uncomfortable doing so. You can also fill out a request form HERE and we will call you back. To protect your confidentiality, the Wellness Center cannot schedule appointments or discuss your care through email.


In case of a life-threatening or medical emergency, call 911. In case of a mental health emergency, call 911, the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or text HOME to 741741. Please also call our 24/7 Rollins Mental Health Helpline 407-646-1516, in case of a mental health emergency. In case of a medical emergency, please see our list of Local Care Providers.

Call (or ask someone to call) 911 to dispatch rescue personnel immediately.


Your medical care as a Rollins student will be provided by an advanced registered nurse practitioner who can diagnose and treat the most common physical health problems and prescribe medications.

Meet our Team

The Wellness Center can prescribe but cannot dispense drugs. Click here for a list of credentialed pharmacies near campus, such as Taylor’s Pharmacy on Park Ave., Colonial Pharmacy on New England Ave., CVS, Walgreens, and Publix.


Office visits are free of charge to currently enrolled students. There are fees for some lab and testing services, which are due at the time those services are rendered. Fees can be paid with cash or check or billed to the student’s R-Card.


Yes; students can make a Health Services appointment for contraceptive counseling. Health Services can prescribe hormonal contraceptives following a Well Woman consultation.