Request Forms

The library offers a variety of services that are available through a convenient form submission.  If you encounter any problems with these forms, you can contact our webmaster.

Book a Room

The library has space available to the Rollins community to use for classes and events.  Learn more about the available space here and then go to the Planning and Event Services EMS to book a room.

Questions about room reservations can be directed to Event Services or our Facilities Coordinator.

Faculty Carrell Application

A Rollins faculty member can reserve a carrell in the library using this form.

If you have a question about faculty carrells, you can contact the Facilities Coordinator.

Faculty Purchase Form

Faculty can use this form to order book for the library to purchase.

Inquiries about faculty purchases should be directed to our Head of Collections and Systems.

Faculty Reserve Form

If you are teaching a class and need to put materials on reserve, you can do so with this form.

Our Checkout and Reserves staff can assist with any reserves questions.

Please note that Spring 2015 will be the last semester in which we accept materials to be placed on e-reserves. After that semester, all faculty are asked to plan on placing such readings in their Blackboard courses. If you need assistance in doing so, contact the IT Help Desk.  Our physical reserve system (for books, DVD’s etc.) will continue and is not affected by the change.  You can read more about this change here.

Request an Instruction Class

Olin librarians are available to teach library instruction classes on request.

Your Librarian is available to answer any questions about instruction sessions.

Request Periodicals from Storage

Some of the library's print periodicals are stored outside of the library.  Circulation staff can retrieve these journals by request.

If you have any questions about this service, please contact the Checkout and Reserves Desk.