Veteran & Military Affairs

Here to Serve You

Rollins College educates students for global citizenship and responsible leadership, empowering graduates to pursue meaningful lives and productive careers. We are committed to the liberal arts ethos and guided by its values and ideals. Our guiding principles are excellence, innovation, and community. Serving current and former military and their families is in alignment with the College’s mission.

Take a moment to review this resource site and the pages that best describe your situation. This site is by no means comprehensive, but provides a good starting point for our student veterans as they navigate the active or post-service college experience.

In addition to this resource, veterans should contact a VA Education Service Officer (ESO) to ensure they understand the different options available when pursuing an advance degree.

Rollins counselor meetings with a veteran student.

VA Education Benefits Information

Rollins College accepts multiple types of VA Education Benefits. Find out how we can help you.

Explore Benefits

Using Your VA Education Benefits at Rollins

Returning students, complete the Request for Certification form after you register for classes. Complete the form even if you're not using VA benefits for the term.

Step 1

Contact an Education Service Officer (ESO) at 888.442.4551 to discuss benefit eligibility.

Step 2

Apply for admission to the Rollins College program of your choice.

College of Liberal Arts
Professional Advancement programs

Crummer Graduate School of Business
Graduate Studies programs

Step 3

Visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education Benefits website to review the different benefit options.

Step 4

Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (COE):
• Visit How to Apply page
• Review information needed to complete the application process
• Scroll down the page and click on the green button titled “Find Your Eduction Benefits Form”.

Step 5

Email a copy of the COE to the Rollins certifying official at

Step 6

Complete the Request for Certification form after registering for classes.

Connect with the Veteran Services Office

Steve Booker, director of financial aid and a veterans certifying official, will guide you through the benefits process. If you have any questions, you can email him at

Steve Booker portrait