Section Menu

Veteran & Military Affairs

We deeply appreciate the service of our veteran students and seek to provide resources for their support and success.

Thank You!

We deeply appreciate the service of our veteran students and seek to provide resources for their support and success.

In alignment with the college mission, this resource page is designed to serve those who served our country. Rollins College educates students for global citizenship and responsible leadership, empowering graduates to pursue meaningful lives and productive careers. We are committed to the liberal arts ethos and guided by its values and ideals. Our guiding principles are excellence, innovation, and community.

The information provided is by no means comprehensive but provides a good starting point for our student veterans as they navigate the active or post-service college experience.

We are committed to recognizing the service of all veterans, and each year we celebrate the service you have given to our country. We value you and look forward to serving you.

Steps to Take

  1. Contact your Education Service Officer (ESO) prior to applying.
  2. Visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
  3. Click on “Apply for education benefits.” 
  4. If you've utilized your benefits at another school and wish to transfer your GI Bill benefits to Rollins, complete VA Form 22-1995 to Change of Program or Place of Training.
  5. If you are not a current Rollins College student, contact the Admissions Office for information on how to apply.
    a. College of Liberal Arts undergraduate students
    b. Rollins Professional Advancement Program
    c. Rollins Graduate Studies
    d. Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business MBA students
  6. Once you have received your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, please mail, drop off or email a copy of your certification to the Financial Aid Office at
  7. Send a copy of your DD-214 to the Rollins Student Financial Aid Office (not required if a child or spouse is using the transferred benefit).
  8. If you are transferring your GI Bill benefits to Rollins, submit a copy of your 22-1995.

Forever GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon Program

Learn more about the Forever GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon Program, which together pay the tuition costs and eligible fees for eligible veterans and their qualified dependents.


Rollins College Veterans Program Point of Contact

Amy Sanders
VA Certifying Official
T: 407.646.1993

Section Menu

Back to top

Veteran & Military Affairs
Rollins College
Amy Sanders - VA Certifying Official
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
T. 407.646.1993