The Purchasing Department strives to support the College's mission by offering services and programs to the campus in the most cost-efficient and effective manner possible.

Mission Statement

The Purchasing Department strives to support the College's mission by offering services and programs to the campus in the most cost efficient and effective manner possible.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the recommended procedure for purchasing goods or services? There are three methods that may be used to purchase goods or services: P-Card, Direct Pay/Check Request, and Purchase Requisition/Orders. In general, purchases under $1,000 may be processed by the department using the Rollins College P-Card. Purchases from $1,000 - $25,000 may be processed by the department with a Direct Pay/Check Request or by submitting a Purchase Requisition to the Purchasing office. A Purchase Requisition or email with budget number and documented authorization from their budget manager is required for the purchase of goods or services over $25,000. Two or more quotes must be obtained by the requesting department or by the Purchasing Department for purchases over $25,000. Please see the Purchasing Policy and Procedure for detailed information.

What is a Rollins College P-Card? The Purchasing Card (P-Card) is a SunTrust MasterCard intended to provide an efficient, cost-effective method of purchasing and paying for small dollar transactions. In general, purchases under $1,000 may be processed using the Rollins College P-Card as long as cardholders have proper authorization from their budget manager.

How do I obtain a Direct Pay/Check Request? The Direct Pay/Check Request can now be found on Foxlink. Login to Foxlink, click the employee tab, and under "Employee Services" is the "Direct Pay/Check Request" form. For more information, contact Accounts Payable at 407.646.2108.

How do I obtain a purchase requisition form? The purchase requisition is located on the website. The PDF form can be found here. You can also email the purchasing office with the same information as long as approval from the budget manager is contained in the body of the email.

How do I obtain a purchase order number? Complete the Purchase Requisition form including product detail, budget number, and department approval signature. Scan and e-mail the purchase requisition with any supporting documentation/quotes to purchasing@rollins.edu. Or email the purchasing office with the product. For urgent requests, please contact the purchasing office at 407.646.2112 or 407.628.6313. Purchasing will issue a Purchase Order number through Banner.

Vendor Information

At Rollins College, most purchasing actions are decentralized and are conducted by the academic and administrative departments. Rollins College does not have a formal vendor registration process.


For more questions please e-mail:

John Overberger

Purchasing Manager

Products that use the Rollins trademark/logo

Learn more about the College's partnership with Learfield Licensing Partners (formerly Strategic Marketing Alliance).

In the past, Rollins College had no method of protecting the rights to the commercial use of our names. In order to protect and promote the Rollins College brand and to ensure the brand's identity is properly represented on products and services marketed to both the College community and the public, the College has partnered with Learfield Licensing Partners to manage its trademark licensing program. The licensing program is responsible for determining if a product and/or design is consistent with the goals and images of Rollins. The program also ensures the quality, content, production, and distribution of products meets Rollins' standards. Any mark, logo, seal, symbol, nickname, letter(s), word, or derivative that can be associated with Rollins College qualifies as a trademark.

The brand guidelines found on the Marketing & Communications website contain a library of all the acceptable stylized titles for the College as a whole and its particular units. However, all departments and organizations using any Rollins trademark in the promotional material must submit those items to Marketing & Communications prior to production.

Any person, business, or organization providing goods bearing the Rollins trademark for any purpose must be set up as an official licensee. There are two types of licenses available, the Standard License, which allows for the production of emblematic merchandise that will be sold to retail establishments for resale, and a Restricted License, which provides for the production of emblematic products that will be sold to the College for internal use. LLP is responsible for processing license applications, coordinating artwork approvals and enforcing trademark laws.

If you are a vendor interested in obtaining a license through LLP, please contact Learfield Licensing Partners at www.learfieldlicensing.com.

When ordering promotional/emblematic items, departments and organizations should choose one of the licensed vendors on the following lists. Standard Licensees provide items for both retail and College use. Restricted Licensees provide items for College use only.

Purchasing & Business Services
Rollins College
422 W. Fairbanks Ave., 3rd Floor
1000 Holt Ave. – 2714
T: 407.646.2112 or 407.628.6313
F: 407.646.1506