At Rollins, the staff of the Division of Student Affairs are committed to helping you explore your dreams. We'll provide opportunities for you to thrive, #findyouranchor, and discover a world of possibilities!
What does Student Affairs provide?
- Information about college procedures and policies, as well as student conduct procedures
- Support for students with concerns or in crisis
- Resouces for international students
- Spaces to explore and celebrate diversity (including ethnic, cultural, religious, gender and sexual identities)
- Facilitation of leadership and community engagement opportunities
- Providing health and counseling services for student wellness
- Taking reports of incidents of bias, harassment, and sexual assault
- Advising for the Student Government Association and parent council
- Accommodations for students with disabilities or short-term injuries
- Coaching and support for for student success
- Notification to faculty for students with emergency situations
- Information and assistance for student housing
- Opportunities for student involvement in campus organizations, diversity initiatives, and Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Advising for Rollins Student Media groups
- Counseling services for careers, internships, and life after college
- Opportunities to apply for SHIP Grants to help pursue highly impactful educational opportunities
'R' Mission & Values
The Division of Student Affairs at Rollins strives to educate students for global citizenship & responsible leadership, and empower graduates to pursue meaningful live and productive careers. In support of our mission, we believe our values help inspire transformative CHANGE
in our students.
To read the full Division of Student Affairs Mission & Values, click here