VA Certification Request

Complete the following form to authorize Rollins College to certify your enrollment with the Department of Veterans Affairs, based on the semester for which you are registering and not the current semester.

You must complete the form even if you're not using benefits this semester. Put "0" for credit hours and select, "I am not using VA educational benefits this semester."

If you have questions, please contact