Section Menu

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee

Reporting a Concern

IACUC is responsible for investigating all animal welfare concerns on campus or involving the research of Rollins College scientists. If you have a concern, you may report it to the Institutional Official (the Dean of Faculty), the Chair of the IACUC, or any member of the committee. Please see the Membership Page for a full roster.

If you wish to report a concern anonymously, please enter your concern below, providing as much information as possible. Anonymous concerns are more difficult to investigate because we are not able to contact the complainant for additional information, so please be as detailed as possible.

Fill out my online form.