Section Menu

Human Resources

New Temporary Staff Information

Temporary staff work less than 1,000 hours per year with no benefits. The following actions MUST be completed PRIOR to your first day of employment.

New Temporary Staff

  1. Once you have officially accepted a temporary staff position at Rollins, you will need to complete an Employment Application. Please note that you will need to create an account and fill out the application completely.
  2. Please complete the following new hire paperwork and bring the completed paperwork to your department supervisor. The new hire paperwork will be forwarded to the Human Resources Department for payroll and TimeClock Plus (TCP) processing. Your supervisor will need to generate and submit a Personal Action Form (PAF) indicating your employment dates, budget and salary information prior to your start date.
  3. If your role requires you to use a TCP timeclock or access restricted buildings on campus, then you will need to obtain a R-Card. Please contact the Human Resources Department at or 407-646-2012 to request an R-Card.
  4. Please bring the following items with you on your first day of employment:
    • Proper identification(s) as listed on the I-9 Form
    • A voided check for direct deposit
    • Your vehicle registration in order to obtain your parking decal
  5. All new temporary staff need to complete an electronic authorization for a criminal background check (MVR if applicable). You will receive a separate email from TrueScreen, our background provider. Do not delete this email. Please follow the directions to log into TrueScreen and complete the electronic form. It is essential that you complete this as quickly as possible in order for Human Resources to be able to activate you as an employee in our system. For more information, please click here.