Section Menu

Human Resources

New Foreign National Information

The following actions MUST be completed PRIOR to your first day of employment
  1. Please complete the following new hire paperwork and bring to the Human Resources Department.
  2. You will need to complete additional NRA paperwork in the Human Resources Office. Please bring the following items with you on your first day of employment:
    • Passport (including your visa)
    • I-20 Form or DS-2019 for Students or Form DS-2019 for Scholars
    • Social Security Card
    • Proper identification(s) as listed on the I-9 Form
    • Voided check for direct deposit
    • Your vehicle registration in order to obtain your parking decal
  3. All new staff needs to complete an electronic authorization for a criminal background check (MVR if applicable). You will receive a separate email from TrueScreen, our background provider. Do not delete this email. Please follow the directions to log into TrueScreen and complete the electronic form. It is essential that you complete this as quickly as possible in order for Human Resources to be able to activate you as an employee in our system. For more information, please click here.
  4. If you do not have a social security card, then you will need to apply for one at a local social security office. Rollins College will provide you with a letter stating that you are an employee working at the College. After visiting the social security office, you need to provide the College with a receipt demonstrating that you applied for a social security number.
  5. If you have any questions, please email or call 407-646-2102.