Finance Department

Forms & Requests

Access commonly requested forms from the Rollins College Finance Department. If you are unsure of the form you require, please visit the frequently asked questions section or contact us.

ACH Vendor Form

Download Form (PDF)

Budget Transfer Form

(This form is used to move budget between departments.)
Download Form (XLS) 
Download Instructions (PDF)

Journal Entry Corrections

All journal entry corrections should be completed as Reallocations in the Chrome River Expense System.

New Fund Code

Download Form (PDF)

P-Card Handbook & Application

Download Form (PDF)

P-Card Lost Receipt Form

Download Form (PDF)

Travel Expense Related Forms

W-9 Form for Vendors and Individuals (Blank)

Download Form (PDF)