The Fred Stone Theatre, built in 1926, was formerly home to the Winter Park Baptist Church. It was one of five buildings purchased from the church by the College in 1961. The building was relocated to campus and converted into an assembly hall. With construction of Cornell Hall for the Social Sciences, the building was moved once again and converted to its current use as a student theater. Each school year, the Rollins Players, established in 1922, offer the College and surrounding community a season of seven productions in the Fred Stone Theatere.