Parents are important members of the Rollins community and Student Success works closely with the Parents Council to ensure you stay connected as your student makes decisions for his or her future. As a parent, you will have access to a series of resources, including our quarterly parents’ newsletter, the ability to join the Parents Council, the Student Success FAQ, and the informational webpages below.
For questions regarding the Parents Council, or to submit or change your preferred email address, please contact Nan Castino, P’02 ’05 MBA P’09, manager of the Parents Council at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding your student's experience at Rollins, please contact Meghan Weyant, Executive Director of Student Success, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meghan serves as a point-of-contact for students and families to help them bridge any gaps they encounter so that students can succeed academically and effectively navigate the transition to college life.
This summer, the Office of Parent Programs will host seven receptions to welcome the Class of 2017 students and their parents.
At these receptions, new students and their families will have an opportunity to meet members of the Rollins community and learn more about life at Rollins from current students, parents, and young alums. We plan receptions in areas with the greatest concentration of incoming students, so that as many families as possible are able to attend.
Scheduled receptions include:
• Greenwich, CT - July 11 - 7:00–8:30 pm – O’Reilly Family P’14
• Easthampton, NY - July 13 - 2:00–3:30 pm - Lieb Family P’15
• Sea Bright, NJ - July 14 - 2:00–3:30 pm – Dakota Mulheren Woodham ’07
• Chevy Chase, MD - July 16 - 6:00–7:30 pm - Tehan Family P’16
• Ponte Vedra, FL - July 25 - 6:00–8:00 pm – O’Donnell Family ’78 P’15
• Tampa, FL – August 4 - 2:00–3:30 pm - Banker Family P’16
• Winter Park, FL - August 10 - 2:00–3:30 pm – Linda and Allan Keen ’70 ’71MBA ’10H
For more information about these events, and to RSVP, please contact:
Office of Parent Programs