Peer Mentors at Rollins are thoughtful and committed sophomores, juniors and seniors who serve as academic and social role models for Rollins College Conferences (RCCs) to better integrate and engage first year students. Peer Mentors focus their work around the five dimensions of personal and social responsibility:
- striving for excellence
- cultivating personal and academic integrity
- contributing to a larger community
- taking seriously the perspectives of others
- developing competence in ethical and moral reasoning
Peer Mentor Recruitment Dates For 2013
- Interest Session: February 13 5:00-6:00 pm in the Bib Lab (Olin Library).
- Interest Session: February 18 12:30-2:00 pm in the Bib Lab (Olin Library).
- Application Due: March 3rd
- Group interviews: March 12th and 13th
- Peer Mentor/Faculty Interviews: March 18th-22nd
- Peer Mentor Selection Complete: April 2nd
- Peer Mentor Spring Training: TBA
Application for Peer Mentors
Go to Foxlink.
Click on A&S Tab.
The application is under Explorations Leadership section on the bottom left side.