How to Apply
Rollins College does not have a separate admission process or criteria for students with disabilities; students are admitted through the regular admission process and must be qualified for admission according to the College admission criteria. Documentation is not required at the time of application, but should be sent to the Disability Services Coordinator soon after acceptance and the decision to attend is made.
Students who have turned in appropriate documentation must meet with the Disability Services Coordinator at the beginning of each semester to determine eligibility for accommodations.
Rollins College offers disability services for students attending College of Arts & Sciences, Hamilton Holt School, and Crummer Graduate School of Business.
Appropriate accommodations are provided on an individual basis after:
1. Sending suitable documentation of the disability from a licensed professional to the Coordinator of Disability Services.
1) Evidence of existing impairment,
2) Background information (e.g., interview, review of records),
3) Relevant testing,
4) Specific diagnosis,
5) Rule-out of alternative diagnoses or explanations, and
6) Integrated summary.
2. A face-to-face interview with the student applying for accommodations.
Faxes can be sent to Gail Ridgeway at: (407) 646-2245