International Students



Please Note: International Students are not eligible for Federal Work Study funded positions. To view all open student positions, click here.


F1 Students

Students on an F-1 visa status may apply for on-campus employment provided that they are authorized by the USCIS to attend Rollins College, and are maintaining full-time studies. F-1 students can begin working on campus immediately after completing the required non-resident employment procedure as there is no minimum time requirement in F-1 status for this type of work.


 J1 Students

Students on a J-1 visa status may request special permission for on-campus employment. Permission must be granted by the Office of International Student & Scholar Services prior to the start of employment.


All Students

You will need a Social Security Number in order to get paid, so be sure to start that process as soon as you are offered a job on-campus, if you do not have a number already!

Please note: If you have been offered a position on campus, please print this checklist for the steps you must take to be able to start working. Please contact Human Resources (phone: 407-646-2369 or email: if you have any questions. NRA Checklist


For more information, please visit the Office of International Student & Scholar Services site.



Office Of Student Employment
1000 Holt Avenue - Box 2786
Winter Park, FL 32789

*Located in the 170 W. Fairbanks Building (1st floor, Career Services suite)