Before receiving an R-Card, all requesters must provide a valid government-issued photo identification card to prove the requesters identification. There are no exceptions to this rule. Examples of a government-issued ID are listed below.
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued identification card
- Military identification card
Each new faculty and staff member must also present an orange faculty/staff R-Card request form. You may obtain this form from the Human Resources department, which proves that all required paperwork for employment has been completed.
|Requirements of the Photo
- Background must be a solid
- Must be a solid color (White or other light neutral color preferred)
- No other objects or persons can be in the photo.
- Wall or a solid backdrop is acceptable.
- Photo must be a front shot with both sides of the face visible
- Cropping guidelines
- Upper boundary is about two inches above cardholder’s head
- Lower boundary is no higher than collar-bone (about 4 to 6 inches below the chin)
- Side boundaries is from the top of the cardholder's shoulders
- Photo's length and width must be of equal size
- Smiling or a serious expression is acceptable. No other gestures or expressions will be accepted
- No hats or obstructions of the face will be accepted.
All photos will be reviewed to ensure requirements are met. If the requirements are not met, R-Card’s will not be presented to the requester without taking a new photo.