Surplus Property Transfer Form

Effective immediately:

Business Services has a new process for surplus property designated for internal reallocation/department reuse. All items will now be posted on our Public Surplus site. In order to request items for department reuse from Rollins College, you will need to take the following steps.

  1. Register at Public Surplus (link for Rollins employees only).
  2. Type in registration code: RUBY 35 DRUG 70
  3. Fill out personal information in the section "Information About You." Complete "Desired Username and Password" section.
  4. Proceed to the next step, which will lead you to the area will you will agree to the "Buyer Agreement." Check the box next to "I have read and accepted the buyer agreement."
  5. Proceed through the next step, until you see the "Register" button. Click the "Register" button. 
  6. You will then receive either an e-mail confirmation or a phone confirmation. Enter your confirmation code at the next screen.
  7. Once registered go to the Public Surplus login site.
  8. Enter login information.
  9. Click on the "Auctions" tab to see items available for internal reallocation/department reuse (designated with a Internal Item) and items for sale.
  10. To select an item for internal reallocation, click on the small description of the item, and then click the "Submit" button in the blue box. Contact Larry Barrett or Jason Wezgraj at 407.646.2334 to arrange for delivery.
  11. If you wish to bid on a public auction, please enter a bid amount and click the submit button. At the end of the auction period, the high bidder wins. Payment is made directly to Public Surplus. Once payment is made, please contact Larry Barrett or Jason Wezgraj at 407.646.2334 to arrange for pick-up.

This transfer form is if you need items to be removed from your physical location and placed into surplus property's physical location for internal allocation, department reuse, or public sale.


Fill out my online form.