Here are some required risk management forms, if applicable. Contact: email@example.com for more risk education questions.
1. All events must be scheduled in Virtual EMS.
2. If the event is hosted by a Registered Student Organization with OSIL, it must be submitted on GetInvolved.rollins.edu and be approved by the Organization’s Faculty/Staff advisor.
3. If the event is hosted by a Campus Department, they must seek approval from the Vice President.
4. A guest list with all names and dates of birth must be provided to Campus Safety prior to the event at least 48 hours prior to start of event.
5. Each individual of legal drinking age is permitted to bring a maximum of six (6) 12 ounce cans of beer or four (4) 12 ounce bottles of wine coolers when entering the event. No other types of alcohol are permitted. No alcohol can have a greater alcohol content than 7%.
6. Prior to the beginning of the event, the hosting organization must set up a designated area for the collection and distribution of alcoholic beverages. This area must be monitored by at least two (2) non drinking sober members of the hosting organization at all times. A sober member is a full-time student and affiliate of the sponsoring organization who has not consumed alcohol or illegal substances within ten hours of the social event.
7. All alcoholic beverages must be collected in the designated area as the guests enter the event. Beverage tickets, equal to the amount of beverages brought by the guest, must be provided to each guest. All beverage tickets must be marked to identify the specific beverages collected from each guest.
8. When desiring a beverage, all guests must exchange their specific beverage ticket for their specific beverage. Only one beverage ticket may be redeemed per visit to the designated area.
9. Photo identification must be verified with the posted guest list upon entrance to the event. All guests aged 21 and over must wear a wristband supplied and provided by the student organization.
10. A Campus Safety officer must be present near the entrance and designated serving area during the event.
Third-Party Vendor Guidelines
1. A guest list with all names and dates of birth must be provided to Campus Safety prior to the event (at least 48 hours is desired).
2. Photo identification must be verifed with the posted guest list upon entrance to the event. All guests aged 21 and over must wear a wristband supplied and provided by the student organization.
3. Food (non-salty) and non-alcoholic beverages must be available thoughout the duration of the event.
The following are licensed, approved third-party vendors who carry the required insurance necessary to sell and dispense alcohol on campus. Vendors not on this list must be approved through the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership; due to local and state restrictions on alcohol vending, this approval process can take up to 8 weeks.
Rollins Dining (limited campus venues)
(407) 646-2671 www.rollinsdining.com