Vendors are welcome on campus by appointment, Monday through Friday. Rollins provides a table and chairs inside or outside of the Cornell Campus Center (CCC) during lunch from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
If you are a Rollins student, faculty, or staff member on-campus you can register your events at the Virtual Event Management System (Virtual EMS) by clicking here.
1. Tables are located outside or inside the Cornell Campus Center. 4 tables are available for rent, 2 indoor and 2 outdoor.
2. Tabling time is from 10am-2pm every day based on availability. Vendors must vacate property by 3 pm.
3. Vendors are only allowed to come twice a semester, four times a year total.
4. Tables are $50.00 a day plus tax. 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided. Please bring a table cloth to cover the outdoor tables.
5. Vendors must submit signed contract and pay fee in full to Scheduling and Event Services at least 2 business days prior to the vending day.
6. Refunds will not be given and rescheduling will not be allowed after 2 days prior to vending day. Client forfeits all fees paid if cancelling within 2 days, no show, or due to weather.
7. Vendors may not sell food products. Vendors are not permitted to sell items through the R-Card Tars Bucks system-cash/check sales only.
8. Vendors may unload merchandise in the parking lot behind the Olin Library and then must immediately move all vehicles to the SunTrust Parking Garage. One complimentary parking pass will be provided.
9. Vendors may not set up tents or canopies. If you are concerned with inclement weather please secure an indoor table.
10. Vendors may not block any entrances, exits, or walkways. Vendors are responsible for any fines incurred if breaking any fire code violation.
11. Vendors are not allowed to hang or stake signs around campus. Any signage vendors wish to display around campus must be approved through the Office of Student Involvement Leadership.
For further assistance please contact Julia LeBoeuf by telephone at (407)646-2541 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.