Why study Spanish at Rollins?
With over 400 million speakers worldwide, Spanish is the fourth most spoken language in the world. Here in the United States, over 30 million people speak Spanish, making the U.S. the fourth largest Spanish-speaking country in the world!
Hispanic Studies Program
- Major and minor programs
- Variety of course offerings
- Elementary, intermediate, and advanced level language courses
- Culture and film courses
- Literary studies
- Service-learning and community engagement opportunities with the local Hispanic community in Central Florida
- Study abroad opportunities in Spain and Ecuador (forthcoming)
- Dedicated, energetic faculty