Rollins College Center For Management & Executive Education to Launch New Evening Courses in JanuaryStarting in January, the Rollins College Center for Management & Executive Education will offer new single- and two-night courses for working professionals. The courses are based on the popular Crummer Management Program (the Mini-MBA™) and Human Resource Management Certificate programs.
“Our decision to offer individual classes stems from the fact that we are the only provider of executive education classes at night in Central Florida,” said Erica Sorrell, executive director of the Center for Management & Executive Education. “By offering these stand-alone courses we can give working professionals the subjects they want on a schedule that works for them and their employers.”
The Center for Management & Executive Education also develops customized programs for companies that help expand their corporate goals and manage the challenges of internal and external change. The model is ideal for companies or teams for training meetings and can be held on campus or off-site.
Fall courses include:
- Unleashing Your Leadership Potential
- Aligning Processes to Organization Strategy: Provide High Quality Work at Low Cost Through Process Improvement
- Building Successful Customer Relationships with Effective Marketing Strategy
- Getting to Know the Numbers…the Fundamentals of Accounting
- Realizing HR’s Strategic Role
- Everybody Owns Strategy
- Identifying, Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Social Media for HR Professionals…New Tools for Communication, Innovation, Collaboration and Recruiting Talent
- Maximizing Engagement…Aligning People and Passions
- The Essentials of Employment Law
- Leveraging Conflict for Positive Results
- Linking Training & Development to Organizational Goals
- Understanding Your Organization’s Cash Flow and Financial Health
- Performance Management: Leading for Greater Results
- Doing Business in the Digital Age
- Managing Human Capital
- Law & Ethics: How to Do It the Right Way the First Time
Two-night classes are $375, and single-night classes are $195. Discounts will be available to Rollins MBA alumni, Philanthropy Center members, and to organizations with multiple registrations. For more information about the Rollins Center for Management & Executive Education, please http://www.rollins.edu/execed/index.html.