Rules and Guidelines
1. Please save the photo as:
first initial last name title
(i.e. LJohnson Tar Nation)
2. Digital images should be
300dpi with the ability to be
printed as an 8"x10."
3. Hard copies of photos must be
5"x7" or 8"x10."
4. Bring hard copies to
the Office of Strategic Marketing
(located in 170 W Fairbanks)
or send through campus mail
(Laura Cole, Box 2785).
5. All photos must include:
* your name, class year, and program (A&S, Crummer, Holt)
* category you are entering
* name(s) of people, buildings, etc.
* where the photo was taken (city/region, country)
* description of the photo
Rollins Through Your Eyes Entry Form
Rollins Through Your Eyes is open to all current Rollins students. Please submit one photograph per entry. You may enter as many images as you like.
Review Rules and Guidelines before submitting your entry.
Note: Rollins Magazine has the right to edit a description for grammar and punctuation, or reject any submission based on inappropriateness or poor quality.
Note: All photos will be displayed on the Rollins Magazine Web site, and may be displayed on campus or used in Rollins publications.