Join us this Thursday, Sept. 3 from 12:30-1:45 p.m. for the Lucy Cross Center Open House: Meet, Greet, and Eat.
Couches, Treats, and ... Beyonce? Maybe. Come say hi & find out!
About the Lucy Cross Center
Increasing Education, Awareness, & Communication to Build a More Inclusive Rollins Community.
In serving its mission, the Lucy Cross Center for Women and Their Allies:
- Provides a comfortable, welcoming, and inclusive space for students, staff, and faculty of all races, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Provides a safe and comfortable meeting place for women and their allies—Bring your lunch, bring your books, bring your coffee and feel free to hang out during our open hours
- Provides a space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice
- Holds events and informal discussions for groups (including women and their allies, LGBTQ students and their allies, women of color and their allies, off-campus students)
- Serves as an advocate and resource for women and their alliesa
View All Lucy Cross Events