The Lucy Community
Come chill on our comfy couches during Open Hours, get to know different student organizations, or connect with Dr. Jill Jones about the latest episode of Scandal.
Check out our weekly events below!
About the Lucy Cross Center
Increasing Education, Awareness, & Communication to Build a More Inclusive Rollins Community.
In serving its mission, the Lucy Cross Center for Women and Their Allies:
- Provides a comfortable, welcoming, and inclusive space for students, staff, and faculty of all races, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Provides a safe and comfortable meeting place for women and their allies.
- Bring your lunch, bring your books, bring your coffee and feel free to hang out during our open hours.
- Provides a space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice.
- Holds events and informal discussions for groups (including women and their allies, LGBTQ students and their allies, women of color and their allies, off-campus students)
- Serves as an advocate and resource for women and their allies.
This Week at Lucy
Tues. Oct. 6: LGBTQ+ Safe Zone Discussion Group, 12:30-1:15pm
Wed. Oct. 7: Brown Bag Lunch Meetup (for Staff, Faculty & Students), 12-1pm
Thurs. Oct. 8: Women of Color Group, 12:30-1:15pm
Fri. Oct. 9: Carribean Student Association Group, 12:30-1:45pm
Sat. Oct. 10: Orlando Pride Parade
Dr. Jones: 9am-Noon, Every Wednesday
Dr. Jay: 2pm-5pm, Every Friday