Founded in 2010 by dedicated staff, students, and faculty, “the Lucy” was created as a safe and welcoming space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice.
Welcome to Lucy Cross
Need a little space? It’s your Lucy!
You know that awkward time between classes? Not enough time to go home … not in the mood the campus center … head to the Lucy. It’s your Lucy!
About the Lucy Cross Center
Increasing Education, Awareness, & Communication to Build a More Inclusive Rollins Community.
In serving its mission, the Lucy Cross Center for Women and Their Allies:
- Provides a comfortable, welcoming, and inclusive space for students, staff, and faculty of all races, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Provides a safe and comfortable meeting place for women and their allies.
- Bring your lunch, bring your books, bring your coffee and feel free to hang out during our open hours.
- Provides a space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice.
- Holds events and informal discussions for groups (including women and their allies, LGBTQ students and their allies, women of color and their allies, off-campus students)
- Serves as an advocate and resource for women and their allies.
This Week at Lucy
Tues. Oct. 13: Voices for Women Meeting, 12:45-1:45pm
Thurs. Oct. 15: Consent Day Talk at Lucy | Black Student Union, 12:45-1:30pm
Evening Hours with the Interns, 4-6pm
Fri. Oct. 16: Carribean Student Association Group, 12:30-1:45pm
View Full October Calendar for Lucy Cross
Dr. Jones: 9am-Noon, Every Wednesday
Dr. Jay: 2pm-5pm, Every Friday