Founded in 2010 by dedicated staff, students, and faculty, “the Lucy” was created as a safe and welcoming space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice.
Welcome to Lucy Cross
Need a little space? It’s your Lucy!
You know that awkward time between classes: not enough time to go home … not in the mood for the campus center … Head to the Lucy! It’s your Lucy!
Follow Us on Tumblr
Increasing Education, Awareness, & Communication to Build a More Inclusive Rollins Community.
About the Lucy Cross Center
In serving its mission, the Lucy Cross Center for Women and Their Allies:
- Provides a comfortable, welcoming, and inclusive space for students, staff, and faculty of all races, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Provides a safe and comfortable meeting place for women and their allies.
- Provides a space to form community, establish networks, and promote social justice.
- Holds events and informal discussions for groups (including women and their allies, LGBTQ students and their allies, women of color and their allies, off-campus students).
- Serves as an advocate and resource for women and their allies.
Check out our February 2016 Calendar.