Request a Form I-20

You will soon be joining the student body of one of the most prestigious institutions in Florida. In order to begin your academic career at Rollins successfully, please review the information on each of the pages under "New Students" carefully and be sure to contact us if you have questions.

In order for Rollins College to issue the immigration form I-20 that you will need to obtain an F-1 student visa or F-1 student status, you must review and complete the International Financial Certification form.  If you are applying for or have been admitted to a degree program at Rollins, the forms are available on the International Student tab in FoxLink.  If you are having problems logging in to FoxLink, please let us know.



If you have a sponsor, you will need to indicate the sponsor's name in your Financial Certfication form.  Your sponsor will then receive an email notifying them to complete the Sponsor Affidavit.  This form is available here for their use.




If you have dependents who qualify for F-2 status (legal spouse or children under the age of 21), please complete the Dependent Form I-20 Request Form and submit it, along with sufficient bank documentation to cover their estimated expenses.  The form is available here for your use.