Student Organizations fall into many categories including; Arts, Academics, Club Sports, Diversity and Inclusion, Fraternity and Sorority Life, Health, Honorary, International, Media, Political, Professional, Recreation, Wellness, Religious, Residential, Service and Philanthropy, Social, and other varied special interests.
Student Government Association (SGA) is Rollins' student organized governance body. With representatives from each class year and major campus organizations, the SGA brings student voice to campus-wide committees and programs. Like us on Facebook for more updates and attend an open Senate meeting Wednesday nights at 7:00PM in Bieberbach-Reed. Learn More
Fox Funds Fox Funds is a Student Government committee consisting of senators and student leaders who meet on a weekly basis to hear proposals from registered student organizations seeking funding support for campus-wide events and initiatives. Learn More
Rollins Entertainment Programs The mission of REP is to create and plan events and activities that provide engaging entertainment opportunities for Rollins students. To foster and encourage diversity and inclusiveness through collaboration with the Rollins community, in order to create a lasting experience for our student body. Rollins Entertainment Programs is a student organization, comprised of both an Executive Board and a General Membership, underneath the Office of Student Involvement & Leadership. The Executive Board is composed of the Director, Member Coordinator, 3 Event Coordinators and 2 Marketing Coordinators.
Students can discover and join student organizations at the Student Involvement Fair that occurs the first week of each semester. At the event, students advertise their organization mission and purpose, learning outcomes, traditions and events, and meeting time and location.
Check out our GetInvovled.rollins.edu website anytime to access organizations, events, photos, and contact information.
In order to start a new student organization, all applications must be submitted within the first four weeks of the semester via getinvolved.rollins.edu After logging in, click on “organizations”, then “start new organization”.
- Complete the application by :
- Add members to the roster. (Must have a minimum of five members)
- Ask faculty or staff member to be your advisor. They must be on your roster in that position.
- Upload Constitution. See sample here.
- Design a symbol/picture to represent your new organization.
- Submit completed application through getinvolved.rollins.edu.
- Applications will be reviewed by designee within the Center for Inclusion and Campus Involvement and the Student Organizations Standards Committee of Student Government Association.
- A representative from the Center for Inclusion and campus Involvement or Student Organization standards Committee will be in touch with the Creator of the Organization with feedback for edits to application or notice of approval.
Please see the Student Organization Handbook (link) for more information about: maintaining recognition, rosters, advisors, training, financial responsibility