sponsors travels and special events for students as a means of providing a
comprehensive and diverse learning environment.
These types of activates always carry potential risks. Rollins takes risk
education and management seriously. Informing students of risk associated with
off-campus events such as class trips, conferences, service projects etc. (both academic and co-curricular in nature) whether
local, national or international is our responsibility as educators. The safety
and welfare of our community, including students who leave campus for
Rollins activities, are our top priorities.
Therefore, Rollins has adopted a new electronic Student Travel Waiver
form to replace the existing paper form.
One of the purposes of this form is to educate our
students to the potential risk associated with an activity and what is expected
of them during the trip. These forms
are to be provided to the students at least 15 days in advance of an off-campus
activity so that the students can read the information carefully and electronically
sign the waiver form. In addition, a
parent or guardian must sign the waiver form on behalf of any Rollins student
under the age of 18.
In the comment
section of the form, and before students sign, trip organizers must provide
specific details of the potential risk associated with the trip planned and
state their expectations of the students while they are on the trip.
Below are the instructions on how to use the system.
To register your trip, please log into Foxlink and complete the Off Campus Travel/Trip Registration Form located in the bottom right hand corner on the All Users tab.
Trip Organizer Registration Instructions:
- Log into Foxlink.
- Click on the “Off Campus Travel Registration Form” in
the Travel Organizers channel (bottom left corner of “All Users” tab.
- Complete form as thoroughly as you can. Please note
that all fields are required.
- Once complete, you will receive an email confirmation
containing event details.
- Click on the “Send Email to Participants/Class” link at
the bottom of the confirmation page to generate a new outlook mail
- Please note that if this Trip is associated with a
course, the BCC field will be populated with the email addresses of those
registered in that course. If it is not associated with a class, the
organizer must populate the TO or BCC field with the participant email
- Copy and paste the Participant Instructions (between
the horizontal lines on confirmation page) into the body of the new email.
- Add your signature to the new email before sending.
Trip Organizer Admin Instructions:
- Log into Foxlink.
- Click on the “Travel Waiver Administration” link in the
Travel Organizers channel.
- A list of all of your registered events will be
- Click on the appropriate Event ID link to view event
details and a list of students who have completed the waiver form and are
thereby eligible to go on your trip.
- Please communicate with participants often to ensure
that everyone fills out a form before the date of your trip.
- Before leaving on your trip, click on the link to
Print/View the emergency contact list for all your participants.
- Use your browser Print capability to print the list
Trip Participant Instructions:
- Log into Foxlink.
- Click on the “Participant Travel Waiver/Consent Form”
in the bottom right corner of the “All Users” tab.
- Enter the Event ID provided to you in the email from
your leader/organizer. Click Submit.
- Please verify that you are viewing the correct event in
the Event Information section. If not, use the browsers Back button to
return to the previous page and re-enter your event id.
- Please provide your emergency contact information.
- Please read the waiver in its entirety.
- Please electronically sign the waiver by clicking on
the checkbox and entering your full name in the space provided at the
bottom of the form.
- Click Submit.
- You are now eligible to go on your trip.
Paper waivers forms will
continue to be available on the Human Resources/Risk Management website below. These forms
must be sent to Risk Management within 48 hrs of the event.