Statewide Resources and Information
"Quit Smoking Now" Tobacco
- The Quit Smoking Now Program is offered throughout the
State of Florida
- To locate a Free Quit Smoking Now Group in your county,
1-87-QUIT-NOW-6 (1-877-848-6696) or visit: www.ahectobacco.com
- For community groups serving the counties of Brevard,
Hardee, Highlands, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Sumter, call
(407) 889-4124 or visit: www.cfahec.org.
- Participants in the program receive a FREE month's supply of nicotine patches.
Florida Department of Health
Call the toll-free Florida Quitline at 1-877-U-CAN-NOW (1-877-822-6669) to speak with a trained and certified Quit Coach® who will help you assess your addiction and help you create a personalized quit plan. You’ll receive proactive coaching sessions, self-help materials, and quit aids like nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) (available while supplies last).
- Specially trained counselors and self-help materials
- Online counseling available
- English, Spanish—other translators available
- TDD Service for Hearing Impaired (1-866-228-4237)
- Pharmacotherapy Assistance
Florida Hospital - Break the Chain™ Stop Smoking Program
- Break the Chain™ Stop Smoking Program is an individualized course of treatment, proven to help you or those you care about quit smoking for good. Through weekly one-on-one meetings with a physician or team of physicians, a specific treatment plan is developed to meet your individual needs.
- For more information, visit: http://www.floridahospital.com/stop-smoking-program
Resources and Information
Resources and Information for Benefits-Eligible Staff & Faculty
Employees covered by Rollins life insurance are eligible for
discounts CIGNA’s Healthyroads Tobacco Cessation Program.
Healthyroads Tobacco Cessation Program - Save up to 10%
Tobacco cessation psychologists, qualified support staff, online tools, print
material and product discounts all come together to offer smokers
encouragement, tips, incentives and proven methodologies to help become
Employees and members of their households are eligible for six
(6) free counseling sessions with a MHNet counselor. Employees can also use online resources on
the MHNet website.
1-877-398-5816 or www.mhnet.com