Students on-campus will need to complete the following online courses:
- Learning Module: Sexual Assault Prevention
- Course: SH-101-H Lasting Choices: Protecting Our Campus From Sexual Assault
- Description: What are the best ways to protect yourself, your friends, and your community from sexual assault?
- Learning Module: Harassment/Respect Among Peers
- Course: SH-110-H Show Some Respect! Prevent Harassment (Higher Education)
- Description: Covers common-sense ways to identify, prevent, and report harassing behavior.
- Learning Module: Healthy Relationships & Dating Violence
- Course: SH-120-H Healthy Relationships (Higher Education)
- Description: Examines the basics of establishing and maintaining healthy relationships.
To access these three (3) online courses, please follow the directions listed here