We aspire to be a model for excellence and leadership in human resources, emphasizing strategic and progressive HR practices, high quality service, efficiency, employee growth and enrichment, and community.
As a strategic partner with Rollins’ leadership, we develop and deliver innovative human resource programs and services designed to support the mission of the College. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, organizational and employee development, risk management, compensation and benefits, payroll, HR information management, and regulatory compliance.
- Developing and sustaining a work place guided by principles of fairness, equity and understanding.
- Committing ourselves to the growth, enrichment and success of our employees.
- Partnering with members of the Rollins' community to envision, articulate and implement College strategic plans and priorities.
- Continuously re-examining and improving our processes in order to achieve the best practices in human resources management.
- Using technology to enhance and streamline our information management and service delivery.
- Achieving cross-functional expertise and reliability to ensure time-sensitive and dependable service delivery.
VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We value our employees and strive to be respectful to their concerns, responsive to their needs and committed to their success.
- We value diversity and inclusiveness at all organizational levels.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.
- We value excellence, innovation, creativity, community and continuous learning and improvement.We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships with our customers.We value honesty, openness and integrity in our interactions with our customers.