Become a graphic designer!
Whether you seek to enhance your current design skills, are an aspiring freelancer, or are interested in a pursuing a career as graphic designer, as a Rollins student you will have the opportunity to expand your skills with the most current industry software and techniques from instructors who are practicing professionals in design field.
With courses in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and more, you'll learn the fundamentals of design and apply them to real-world projects. In our unique capstone course, students build upon these core principles by completing a robust design project, which can serve as part of a professional portfolio.
In as little as nine months, you can earn your Certificate in Graphic Design from Rollins College and advance your marketability in the design industry.
Limited Time Discount Opportunity
Join the exciting world of Graphic Design at a discounted rate! Enroll between October 16 and December 31, 2014 and receive a 15% discount off the already low tuition of $4995. *Discount only applies to the March 2, 2015 program and full tuition must be paid on or before Dec 31, 2014 to receive the 15% discount. Mailed-in payments must be postmarked by December 31.
Who should attend the program?
- Aspiring graphic design professionals seeking a strong foundation in the latest Adobe software.
- Seasoned graphic design professionals looking to learn best practices and add a professional credential.
- Professionals seeking to enhance their résumé and career with design skills and training.
- Small business owners looking to create a strong brand identity and promotional pieces.
- Marketing or Advertising specialists looking to add design skills to their portfolio
- Or just a creative individual wanting to enhance your personal skills.
Graphic Design students will…
- Learn real world graphic design skills from expert instructors
- Create a professional graphic design project to serve as part of a professional portfolio
- Network with, and learn from instructors, who are practicing designers in the industry
- Participate in a career preparation class specifically developed for entering the design field
For more information, contact the program advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-915-3698.