Become a graphic designer!
Whether you seek to enhance your current design skills, are an aspiring freelancer, or are interested in a career as an in-house graphic designer, as a Rollins student you will have the opportunity to expand your skills with the most current industry software and techniques from instructors who are practicing graphic designers.
With courses in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and more, you'll learn the fundamentals of design and apply them to real-world projects. In our unique capstone course, students build upon these core principles by completing a robust design project, that can serve as part of a professional portfolio.
In as little as nine months, you can earn your Certificate in Graphic Design from Rollins College and advance your career.
Who should attend the program?
- Aspiring graphic design professionals seeking a strong foundation in the latest Adobe software.
- Seasoned graphic design professionals looking to learn best practices and add a professional credential.
- Graphic design professionals seeking to enhance their résumé and career with design skills and training.
- Small business professionals looking to create a strong corporate brand.
Graphic Design students will…
- Learn real world graphic design skills from expert instructors
- Take classes with convenient flexible scheduling
- Create a professional graphic design project to serve as part of a professional portfolio
- Network with, and learn from instructors, who are practicing designers in the industry
For more information, contact the program advisor at email@example.com or 407-915-3698.