Graphic Design Certificate
Whether you are looking to enhance your current skills, are an aspiring freelance designer or are interested in a full-time career as an in-house graphic designer, as a Rollins student you will have the opportunity to expand your skills with the most current industry software and techniques from instructors who are professional practicing Graphic Designers.
With courses in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and more, certificate students will learn the fundamentals of design and apply them to real-life projects in our unique capstone course. Students will build upon these core principles, and applied study in creating a robust design project, which may serve as the basis for the professional portfolio.
In as little as nine months, you can earn your Certificate in Graphic Design from Rollins College and make a positive impact on your business and your career.
Who should attend the program?
- Aspiring graphic design professionals seeking a strong foundation in the latest Adobe software.
- Seasoned graphic design professionals looking to learn best practices and gain a professional credential.
- Graphic design professionals seeking to enhance their résumé and career with design skills and training.
- Small business professionals looking to create a strong corporate brand.
Graphic Design students will…
- Learn real world applicable graphic design skills from expert instructors
- Take classes with convenient flexible scheduling
- Create a professional graphic design project to serve as part of a professional portfolio
- Network with, and learn from instructors who are professional practicing designers in the industry