Rollins is hosting College Goal Sunday on February 23rd from 1-4pm!
College Goal Sunday is a program that helps college-bound students and their families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We will provide on-site help from financial aid experts in order to make the process of applying for financial aid easier and computers will be available for immediate submission of the FAFSA. Attend College Goal Sunday for free assistance in filling out your financial aid application and start off on the right track toward paying for college.
When and where is the FAFSA Assistance Workshop (College Goal Sunday) at Rollins?
- February 23rd from 1-4pm
- Rolllins College
1000 Holt Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
Building: Rosen Family Center
The 23rd is a Saturday, so why is it called College Goal Sunday?
- Rollins is hosting an event the day before most of the College Goal Sunday events entitled the FAFSA Assistance Workshop.
- There are many College Goal Sunday sites available on Sunday, so we wanted to provide additional options for families on Saturday.
Who should attend our FAFSA Assistance Workshop or College Goal Sunday?
- This event is open to anyone interested in receiving assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), including prospective Rollins students, current Rollins students, and the community.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Students should attend with their parent(s) or guardian, if considered a dependent student (typically if student is less than 24 years old, (s)he is considered dependent).
- Bring parents' completed 2012 IRS 1040 tax returns, W-2 forms, asset balances, and other 2012 income and benefit information. This applies to all dependent students.
- Bring student's completed 2012 IRS 1040 tax returns, W-2 forms, asset balances, and other 2012 income and benefit information. If student did not work in 2012, then bring asset balances (if applicable).
- We encourage students and one parent to obtain their U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) in order to file the FAFSA online. Obtain your PIN prior to College Goal Sunday by going to www.pin.ed.gov. Obtaining the PIN beforehand is not required, but recommended. We can assist with the process on-site as well.
For more information about other College Goal Sunday sites, please visit http://collegegoalsundayflorida.org/. We hope to see you on the 23rd!