Questions that will be addressed include:
- Do I really have to be an expert in Project Management to be a successful project manager?
- What is a project and how do I know when it is done?
- How do I deal with all of the accountability without any of the formal authority?
- How do I build a project team and keep it together?
- What is "scope creep" and how do I deal with it?
- What do I do when my project gets hi-jacked?
- How do I measure the ROI of a project?
- How do I maintain control and progress of the project without being a nag?
- What do I do with people's attitudes, corporate turf battles and people who just don't want to work together?
- How do I do my regular job in addition to being a part of this project team?
Managing Projects without Projects Managing You provides the practical tools and insight to help a project get started, stay on the track of progress, and cross the finish line of success while steering clear of the many potholes and pitfalls of managing a project.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Individual Contributors
- Directors, Executives
- Anyone who manages projects - large or small
- Anyone interested in the "people side" of project management
What Will You Gain?
- Provides the practical tools and insight to help a project get started
- Stay on the track of progress
- Cross the finish line of success while steering clear of the many potholes and pitfalls of managing a project.
- Project management "survival kit"
- "When I get back to the office" plan
- Glossary of project management terms
- Resource list - books, articles, web sites, etc.
- The Memory Jogger quick reference guide