This workshop will illustrate fundamental concepts in critical thinking. A person who thinks critically can:
• ask the most relevant questions, efficiently and creatively
• sort through information
• reason logically from information
• skillfully focus on the most reliable and trustworthy solutions.
What You Will Gain?
The workshop will introduce:
• practices that enable participants to use evidence skillfully and impartially,
• organize thoughts and articulate them concisely,
• identify assumptions embedded in common explanations,
• anticipate the possible consequences of alternative actions,
• and apply problem-solving techniques in multiple domains.
Obtain the management skills that will help you think more strategically and lead more effectively.