Rollins Center for Health Innovation
The Center for Health Innovation (CHI) at the Hamilton Holt School was recently opened to promote healthcare issues and practices within the Central Florida community. Led by Executive Director Chet Evans, the CHI focuses on the development of new undergraduate and graduate degrees in healthcare management for area medical organizations. In particular, the Lake Nona Medical City, projected to employ 30,000 workers by 2030, has an ongoing demand for healthcare professionals and administrators. The CHI also serves as the connection between the Hamilton Holt School and the local community for health-innovation programs via workshops, lunch lectures and health fairs.
Rollins College offers several programs in the health field, including:
CHI Healthcare Forum Series Co-Sponsor Florida Hospital
Health and Wellness (Mind, Body and Spirit Health)
April 24, 2017
Guest Speaker: Lilly Graziani et al.
Rollins Health Forum Series
- The Zika Virus: What You Need to Know
- Keys to Surviving Your Hospital Stay
- Boomers and Beyond: Are You Ready for the Older Consumer?
- Creating Age-Friendly Communities: Making It Happen - Click to watch
- The Global Ebola Epidemic: Getting to Zero!
- TPJ Distinguished Scholar Dr. Sheri Fink
- Forum: Transforming Health Through Technology - Click to watch
- Forum: Brain Health - Click to watch
- Dr. Adewale Troutman
- Forum: Diabetes and Obesity: America’s Epidemic
- Forum: Heart Healthy Across the Ages - Click to watch
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Youth and Young Adult Health and Wellness
- Stress Recovery (White Paper)
- The Unique Differences of Women’s Health
- The Power of Sleep (The Rest of Your Life)
- Compassion and Wellbeing: A Mindful Way of Living and Dying