Health Services Administration Application Instructions
Fall 2017 Application Deadlines:
Applications for waitlist consideration for the Fall 2017 cohort will continue to be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis through July 15.
Applications for the MHSA program are accepted on an annual basis. The application deadline for the Fall 2017 cohort are as follows:
- Early Decision: March 1, 2017
- Regular Decision: May 15, 2017
Applicants must submit the following information:
- A completed Application for Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee (check or money order made payable to Rollins College).
- TRANSCRIPTS: Official transcripts of your academic work from each college or university that you have attended, including Rollins College (if appropriate), regardless of whether or not coursework from one institution is listed on another school transcript. An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
- TEST SCORES: A current (within the last five years) official test score report from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). A score above the 50th percentile (300+) is preferred. Applicants can request a waiver for the GRE based on professional/educational experience. Submit your request by letter (no more than 1 page) along with your other supporting documents. NOTE: Applicants with a master’s or higher degree from an accredited college/university are exempt from the admission test requirement.
- RECOMMENDATION LETTERS: Two letters of recommendation on the provided forms. Select professional and/or academic supporters who know you and can appraise your ability to pursue a graduate degree in this area. References may provide letters of recommendation to accompany the form.
- ESSAY: A personal essay detailing your understanding of health services administration as a field. Why do you think this program is the right fit for you? What do you hope to achieve as a result of taking the program?
International Students Only
- Students who have earned degrees from non-English speaking institutions should submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A score of at least 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer test) is required on the TOEFL for admission.
- Students who are not American citizens must demonstrate appropriate permanent resident or visa status. Only full-time student status qualifies students for an F-1 Visa.
All materials must be forwarded directly to:
1000 Holt Avenue – 2725
Winter Park, FL 32789
If you have further questions, please call us at 407-646-2037, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the above address. To discuss the program in person, please request an appointment with an academic adviser or with the director of the program.