Master of Education Application Instructions
The master of education program has a rolling admissions policy, and you may begin classes the semester following admission. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an area other than elementary education.
As part of the application process, you must submit:
- A completed application form
- A three-to-five page statement of your goals and reasons for wanting to become a teacher.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. An undergraduate grade-point-average of 3.0 (B) is required for admission.
- Three letters of recommendation from supervisors or instructors.
- A copy of your professional educator’s certificate.
- The $50 nonrefundable application fee.
For further information, contact the Graduate Studies Coordinator at (407) 646-1568 or via email at GraduateEducation@rollins.edu.