Evening Undergraduate Degree in International Affairs
The International Affairs major provides a multinational perspective to a liberal arts education.
gain a global perspective in business, politics & culture
The International Affairs major offered at the Hamilton Holt School provides a multinational perspective to a liberal arts education. Students will gain a global perspective about the cultural, political, economics and business institutions of other countries. And you’ll be prepared for a career in the public or private sector, as well as entrance into graduate studies.
A minimum of 15 courses must be taken, of which at least eight must be at the 300 level or above.
- At least five (5) courses must be from the cultures and languages area
- At least four (4) must be from history and politics
- Three (3) must be from economics and business.
- Three (3) additional courses are also required, and these may come from any of the three areas
- All majors who are not bilingual or polylingual must take at least one (1) language-learning class at the 200 level or above (e.g., SPN 201 or JPN 201).
Requirements for the Minor
A minimum of eight courses must be taken
- Three courses in economics and business
- Two courses foreign cultures and languages
- Three courses in history and politics
- At least four (4) must be taken at the 300 level or above
get in touch with us
- Undergraduate Programs
- Business (Management Concentration)
- Computer Science
- Communication Studies
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environmental Studies and Sustainable Urbanism
- Healthcare Management
- International Affairs
- Organizational Behavior
- 3/2 Accelerated Management Program