Evening Undergraduate Degree in International Affairs
The International Affairs major provides a multinational perspective to a liberal arts education.
gain a global perspective in business, politics & culture
The International Affairs major offered at the Hamilton Holt School provides a multinational perspective to a liberal arts education. Students will gain a global perspective about the cultural, political, economics and business institutions of other countries. And you’ll be prepared for a career in the public or private sector, as well as entrance into graduate studies.
A minimum of 15 courses must be taken, of which at least eight must be at the 300 level or above.
- At least five (5) courses must be from the cultures and languages area
- At least four (4) must be from history and politics
- Three (3) must be from economics and business.
- Three (3) additional courses are also required, and these may come from any of the three areas
- All majors who are not bilingual or polylingual must take at least one (1) language-learning class at the 200 level or above (e.g., SPN 201 or JPN 201).
Requirements for the Minor
A minimum of eight courses must be taken
- Three courses in economics and business
- Two courses foreign cultures and languages
- Three courses in history and politics
- At least four (4) must be taken at the 300 level or above
get in touch with us
Fill out the form below to learn more about the international affairs program at Rollins College along with upcoming events such as information sessions, guest lectures and other information that may be relevant.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Business (Management Concentration)
- Computer Science
- Communication Studies
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environmental Studies and Sustainable Urbanism
- Healthcare Management
- International Affairs
- Organizational Behavior
- 3/2 Accelerated Management Program