3/2 Accelerated Management Program
The Rollins College 3/2 Accelerated Management Program (AMP) combines a four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree into a five-year program.
The Rollins College 3/2 Accelerated Management Program combines a four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree into a five-year program. The first three years of the combined program are completed at the Hamilton Holt School. And then the remaining two years are completed at the Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business in the Early Advantage MBA (EAMBA) program.
Students participating in the 3/2 Accelerated Management Program (AMP) must adhere to specific academic and experiential requirements during their three years in the Hamilton Holt School, and acceptance into the EAMBA program at the conclusion of the third year is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of these requirements:
- Term grade point average of 3.2 or better while participating in the program, and a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or better by the end of the third year.
- Attend all scheduled AMP seminars during the first three years.
- Complete at least one internship by the end of the third year.
- Complete all general education curriculum, major, and minor (if declared) requirements by the end of the third year.
- At least 108 earned semester hours by the end of the third year.
- Complete graduation petition in spring term of third year.
- A score of at least 600 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) by the end of the fall term of the third year.
- Submit an application to the Crummer EAMBA Program including an interview process. Admission is very selective and is based on a combination of rigor of academic program, academic performance, and standardized test scores.
The 3/2 Accelerated Management advisor reviews students' records annually to monitor program compliance. Students who fail to adhere to the stated requirements are eligible for dismissal from the 3/2 program but would continue in their undergraduate program toward the completion of their Bachelor of Arts degree. Students can also withdraw from the 3/2 program at any time.
Interested students have two opportunities to apply for admission to the 3/2 Accelerated Management Program—when applying as a first-year student or at the completion of their first semester at Rollins. Students attending college for the first time can contact Debbie Tatum at email@example.com or 407-646-2232 for more information.