The Office of the Dean of The Faculty is committed to Rollins’ academic mission of educating students for global citizenship and responsible leadership through the support of our faculty and students’ academic and scholarly pursuits of our faculty and students.
Learn more about Dean of The Faculty Jennifer Cavenaugh and Associate Dean of The Faculty Gabriel Barreneche.
Meet the Deans
From academic appeals to promotion and tenure information, these resources will help you easily manage the minutiae, so you can get back to what you do best: shaping the lives of Rollins students.
About the Dean of the Faculty
The Academic Deans and our staff…
- Administer a 21st century pragmatic liberal arts curriculum
- Support the scholarly activity of both faculty and students
- Direct the recruitment and development of talented faculty members
- Enhance our faculty academic advising program
- Foment a culture of honor and integrity through our Academic Honor Code
Dean of The Faculty
Jennifer Jones Cavenaugh
Meet the Dean
Associate Dean of The Faculty
Gabriel Ignacio Barreneche
Meet the Associate Dean
About Our Offices
From Academic Advising to Student Records, explore our affiliated offices, find the right contact, and more.