Information for Your Guests
- Commencement will be held on Rollins main campus in the Warden Arena at the Harold & Ted Alfond Sports Complex.
Parking & Directions
- The street in front of Crummer Hall will be closed for the procession. We recommend that guests park in the SunTrust parking garage (Directions).
- Handicap parking will be available in front of the Alfond Sports Complex.
- Ushers will be available to direct your guests to the seating area. Seating is unlimited, and tickets are not required.
- Doors to the Alfond Sports Complex will open at 9 a.m.
- Please advise your guests to arrive early. The ceremony will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
- Please contact Kate Kehrberger at 407-646-2537 or firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your guests require assistance, wheelchair access and/or floor seating.
- Click here for a list of local companies who can provide wheelchair rentals for your visit to the Orlando area during Commencement. Please call ahead to ensure availability.
- Please click here for a list of hotels near campus. http://www.rollins.edu/admission/admissioninfo/visit-campus/local-area-lodging.html