Rules for use of the Chapel for Weddings
To use the chapel for a wedding, either the bride or groom must be:
1. A graduate of the college, either undergraduate or graduate schools;
2. A son or daughter of a graduate of the college;
3. A full-time student at Rollins in any one of its degree granting programs.
4. A faculty or staff member, or their children.
The Dean of the Chapel is responsible for all chapel services and officiates at some Protestant weddings. However, ordained ministers, priests and rabbis in good standing in their religious communities are welcome to officiate. The person performing the wedding is responsible for conducting the rehearsal. A notary or judge is not allowed to perform wedding ceremonies in this chapel.
1. Weddings are only performed on Saturdays. Rehearsals are held the evening before.
2. Times for weddings are 1:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
3. Because of college functions and holidays weekends, there are many weekends in the year when weddings are not permitted.
4. The chapel organist must be used for the ceremony.
Joanne Granberry – 407.646.2115 – email@example.com