Posting a Job or Internship through Jobs for Tars
Employers may list a position (undergraduate internship, full-time, or part-time) for Rollins College students and/or alumni, using our online job posting system, Jobs for Tars. Listing a job or internship with Rollins College is easy and free of charge!
Before posting a job or internship with Rollins’ Jobs for Tars…
The following tips will assist you in the registration and job posting processes. If you are interested in posting an internship position, please review the information on our Internship Posting Policies page. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact Career Services at 407-646-2195.
- In order to register, you will be asked to provide a basic description of your organization and your contact information as a recruiter.
- Please do not use the same e-mail address as someone else from your organization, as this is your login name and duplication will cause errors in the system. Later, during the job posting process, you will be allowed to enter an alternate e-mail address where resumes can be received.
- At the bottom of the online registration form, you will be asked to supply a password. This is your personal password that you may create and continue to use whenever you log into the system.
- After completing the brief registration form, click "Next" and begin your job posting on the following page.
- As you complete the job or internship posting form, please note that boxes marked with a red asterisk are required. To post a position that may be located in several geographic positions, you may select "Nationwide" or enter specific locations one at a time and click the green, "Add New" button as many times as necessary to add additional locations.
- Please be certain you select the appropriate method to receive resumes. Choose "E-mail" if you would like individual resumes to be sent to you immediately as they are submitted. Choose “Accumulate Online" if you wish to log-in later to view applicant resumes. Choose "Other" if you would like applicants to apply directly through your organization’s Web site.
- After selecting a posting date (usually today's date), a posting expiration date and an anticipated start date for the position, choose "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- Once approved by the Rollins Career Center, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your posting is now online and available to students and alumni.
Returning Employers: Login to Jobs for Tars Here