ATHENAPowerLink Open Application Period Begins Sept. 1
ATHENAPowerLink is an advisory program that guides women business owners whose companies are poised for growth in defining and achieving tangible goals by providing them with access to a panel of business advisors. Each advisory panel is hand-selected based upon each woman business owner's individual need. These volunteer panelists serve as mentors and advisors for a 12-month period at no charge to the woman business owner and strive to help the woman business owner achieve growth and profitability.
To qualify for selection as an ATHENAPowerLink Client Business Owner, a business must meet the following criteria:
• Must be 51% owned and actively managed by a woman or women
• Must have been in operation for a minimum or two years
• Must have at least two full-time employees(including business owner), or a number of employees whose total work hours add up to two full time positions
• Annual revenues of at least $250,000 for a retail or manufacturing business or $100,000 for a service business
• The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel
For More Information
Please contact Joshua Snyder at JSNYDER@Rollins.edu to be added to our email list for announcements on upcoming enrollment periods and other important notifications. To download the application, go to www.athenaorlando.com.
Qualified applicants are required to submit a fee of $100 along with their applications. Only checks and money orders are excepted and they should be made payable to the Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship.
Please submit the application fee along with your completed application by September 30, 2012, to the Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship by emailing all materials to Joshua Snyder at JSNYDER@Rollins.edu or mailing them to:
Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship
1000 Holt Avenue -2722
Winter Park, FL 32789