The Slide Collection contains copyrighted, licensed and copyright free materials which are made available to the Rollins College community for educational, non-commercial, and
scholarly purposes, such as classroom projection, class assignments, research, etc.
These materials are not for use in commercial purposes, such as electronic or printed publications, including public access websites, alumni and scholarly publications, exhibitions, broadcasts, etc.
The VRC’s slide collection may be viewed during regular VRC office hours.
is the responsibility of the faculty member to provide materials from which new slides are to be made, and those slides will then become part of the Slide Collection.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing new slides, and longer for larger requests.
- When removing a slide from a drawer, it must be replaced with a drop card with the user's name on it.
chosen for check-out will be put on placed in a carousel and put on reserve on the holding shelf in the VRC, unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Visual Resources Curator.
- A slide checkout form must be completed and initialed by the Visual Resources Curator.
- Rollins College faculty and adjuncts outside the Department of Art and Art History faculty may borrow slides for up to 48 hours.
may check out up to 25 slides at one time, up to half an hour before their classroom presentation begins, and must return the slides immediately after their class ends.
Destruction or loss of any slide checked-out will result in a replacement fee of $10.00 per slide being charged to the user.
- Duplication of slides is strictly prohibited.